CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I've been going to alternative automotive for 20 years. They have great service and operate with integrity!
Not a better mechanic anywhere. Period. And the best thing of all, Mike is as honest as a summer day is long. He will NEVER sell you a service or part that your vehicle genuinely doesn't need. He will even offer a cheaper idea for you if you're in a pinch to help. I own 5 cars and no one but Mike touches them. -And, I have sent many people to him and everyone of them will say the same as me.
Mike and his staff are top notch. They are professional, communicate the status of your vehicle, and are honest. I will be bringing my Mazda back to Mike and his crew from now on.