Alternative Automotive has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Tulsa, OK.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Alternative Automotive's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Discover More About Technician Opportunities At Alternative Automotive in Tulsa
I've been going to alternative automotive for 20 years. They have great service and operate with integrity!
Not a better mechanic anywhere. Period. And the best thing of all, Mike is as honest as a summer day is long. He will NEVER sell you a service or part that your vehicle genuinely doesn't need. He will even offer a cheaper idea for you if you're in a pinch to help. I own 5 cars and no one but Mike touches them. -And, I have sent many people to him and everyone of them will say the same as me.
Mike and his staff are top notch. They are professional, communicate the status of your vehicle, and are honest. I will be bringing my Mazda back to Mike and his crew from now on.